MLB Prop Bets: Oakland Athletics vs Washington Nationals - August 30, 2022
2022-08-30 19:05:00 EDT
The Oakland Athletics (48-81) face the Washington Nationals (43-85) at Nationals Park on Tuesday at 7:05pm (ET). Let’s take a look at the MLB Prop Bets for the matchup.
- The Athletics have a 52-69-8 O/U record this season (meaning 52 games have gone over the total runs line, 69 have gone under and eight have resulted in a push). The Nationals have a 60-63-5 O/U record.
- The Athletics are averaging 3.4 runs per game this season (29th in the league). Comparatively, the Nationals are averaging 3.7 (26th).
- In the field, the Athletics are allowing 4.5 runs per game this season (23rd in the league), while the Nationals are allowing an average of 5.4 runs (29th).
Let’s take a look at how these teams perform in some other key statistical areas.
- Looking at their batting averages this season, the Athletics are at .215 (ranking 30th in the Major leagues), while the Nationals are batting .246 (12th).
- In terms of total home runs this season, the Nationals have hit 107 (T25th in the Major Leagues). Meanwhile, the Athletics have managed 107 (T25th).
Runs Batted In
- Finally, looking at their runs batted in, the Athletics have recorded 406 RBIs to rank 30th in the MLB this season. Comparatively, the Nationals have recorded 454 RBIs to rank 26th.
Earned Run Average
- The Nationals have an earned run average of 5.11 this season (30th in the Majors), while The Athletics have an ERA of 4.26 (23rd).
- Turning our attention to total strikeouts, the Athletics have recorded 952 this season, ranking 25th in the MLB. Meanwhile, the Nationals rank 22nd for total strikeouts, recording 998.
Opponent Batting Average
- Opponents are batting an average of .266 against the Nationals this season (28th in the Major Leagues). Comparatively, the Athletics’ opponents are at .246 (18th).
First Innings Moneyline
- Here are their first innings moneyline records in 2022.
Lead After Three Innings
- Here are their records after the first three innings in 2022.
- The NRFI is 64-65 in Athletics games this season. The Nationals have a 63-65 NRFI record.
Last Time They Met
The Nationals recorded an 11-10 victory over the Athletics at RingCentral Coliseum when these teams last met on June 4, 2017. Trea Turner went yard en route to that victory, hitting a home run to go with 2 RBIs.